Essential Oils Set | 10ct.
Essential oils offer a myriad of benefits. You can use them to treat skin, digestive, sleep, dental, and infection issues, help reduce stress and promote a calm and positive mindset, and even add them to foods! We recommend dropping essential oils on your pillow case at night to promote restful sleep, as well as on your dryer balls to freshen your newly washed laundry! This set comes with ten 10mL bottles in the scents below.
Pure Essential Oil Types:
- Sandalwood: Used for centuries in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat symptoms of the common cold, urinary tract infections, liver and gallbladder problems, digestive issues, muscle problems, mental disorders, wounds, guarding against skin cancer, scabies, and more.
- Musk: The musk scent promotes clarity and calmness and helping us feel grounded and secure. Use Musk if you're trying to strengthen your root chakra. Musk is said to increase sexual drive and desire, and ease pregnancy and PMS symptoms. In regards to skin, it promotes regeneration and reparation of cells that cause conditions such as psoriasis, acne, eczema, leucoderma, and cystic infections. This cell turnover also makes musk perfect for treating wrinkles, stretch marks, burns, superficial scrapes, bites, cuts, and other skin injuries.
- Lavender: This is our personal favorite scent and herb! Lavender is considered the panacea of aromatherapy, as it has endless uses. In addition to its tranquil aroma, Lavender provides many skin care benefits when applied topically. Apply lavender topically following sun exposure or add it to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer. It even has beneficial effects for those who suffer from insomnia, headaches, hair loss, and anxiety.
- Jasmine: Eases childbirth, boosts concentration, helps fight depression, prevents infection, relaxes the skin, facilitates lactation, protects the uterus, helps fades scars and stretch marks, promotes healthy and shiny hair.
- Rose: Prevents infections, astringent, aphrodisiac, protects the uterus, stimulates circulation, fights inflammation, fades acne scars, and more.
- Patchouli: Patchouli Oil was traditionally used in Asian folk medicine to treat hair problems like dandruff and oily scalp, as well as skin irritations like dryness, acne, and eczema. Useful for toning and tightening skin, and reduces wrinkles.
- Ylang Ylang: Reduces high blood pressure, reduces microbial growth, strengthens the nervous system, improves heart health. Use to attract love, enhance sensuality, dispel fear and apprehension, negative projections, helps to center one's self, assist to gain a sense of self and self-confidence, and let go of negative emotions such as guilt, jealousy, anger which prevent you from moving forward.
- Vanilla: Lowers blood pressure, reduces high fever and inflammation, prevent cancer, helps regulate menstrual cycles, immune booster, enhances libido, protects body from free radicals, and infection, and induces sleep.
Eucalyptus: Treat asthma and respiratory problems, lice and skin infections, clear lungs and reduce inflammation, stimulates mental activity, effective in lowering joint and muscle pain, itchy scalp relief, and soothes sunburn. Eucalyptus essential oil can treat gingivitis, cavities, and even dental plaque as well. Its germicidal characteristics assist to make it a helpful tool to combat dental problems. Diffuse the eucalyptus oil throughout your room and then massage it onto reflex points of your feet and also on the throat, the chest and the back to get cure from an incessant cough. Use eucalyptus to address dysentery, ear inflammation, diabetes, kidney stones, measles, bronchitis and more.
Myrrh was an important herb of the Bible, as it was used as a spice, a natural remedy and to purify the dead. Myrrh is a powerful anti-parasitic, antibacterial and anti-fungal. Decrease digestive problems, respiratory issues, prevent gum disease and mouth infections, treat hypothyroidism, skin cancer, ulcers, and wounds.
Apply: All skin. Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes, inner ears, and private parts. Always consult a healthcare professional before trying any new oils on your skin, or ingesting essential oils. Research the many ways to utilize these essential oils online!
Usage: Aromatherapy, massage, mood boost, baking, cooking.